How to Lower Auto Insurance Costs
Some Tips on How to Reduce Car Insurance Premiums
1. Get Multi-car Discounts by insuring several cars with the same company.
2. Get safe-driver discounts of up to 23% by being a safe driver on the road, that is a clean driving record.
3. Complete a Defensive Driving Course. Some insurance companies give discounts for this.
4. Always get quotes from several companies taking into account the insurer’s creditworthiness in being able to pay for claims.
5. Opt for hybrid cars whenever possible. Some insurers give discounts for vehicles which are more environment friendly.
6. Increase your deductibles. This is the amount you’d pay as a contribution to a claim.
7. Improve your credit rating. Some insurers take credit ratings into account when computing premiums.
8. Install Anti-Theft devices. Some companies will give huge discounts if you do.